Qualified, nationally-certified, and experienced HIPAA-compliant interpreters go on-site, in-person to interpret for Deaf consumers by utilizing ASL (American Sign Language). We provide these services in various environments including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Chiropractic, Clinics and Mental Health
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Conferences, Conventions, Meetings & Concerts
- Educational (both K-12 and collegiate)
- Artistic, Theatres, Broadway
- Cruise lines and Amusement Parks
- Religious and Non-Profits
- Family Ceremonies (Births, Weddings, Reunions & Funerals)
- Legal & Courtroom
- Retail and Commercial
- Government, Municipal, Civic, County, Military & Political
- Technological & Engineering Companies
- Culinary and Hospitality
- Human Resources and On-the-Job (OTJ) Training
- Insurance Providers
- ASL Video Productions, News Outlets, FEMA, etc.
“Qualified, nationally-certified, and experienced HIPAA-compliant interpreters go on-site, in-person to interpret.”
ASL Interpreters who fluently speak both English and Spanish go on-site, in-person to interpret in an environment where Deaf, English-speaking, and Spanish-speaking individuals will all be at the same assignment.
“ASL Interpreters who fluently speak both English and Spanish.”
Tactile interpreting is a method of ASL interpreting for Deaf-Blind individuals. These are people who are both visually blind and/or low-visioned as well as and hard of hearing or Deaf. The interpreter places his/her hands on the client’s hands and signs.
“ASL interpreting for Deaf-Blind individuals.”